Sunday, March 19, 2006

This man knows how to handle his cock

I had brunch today and went down the stripmall to starbucks and was
reading an intro to java swing when I saw a man with a chicken arrive.
He got coffee and sat down outside, water for the chicken. I asked if I
could take his picture and he said yes.

The mans name is daniel and his male chicken is Dizzy. It is of the
Silky variety and he got him as a hatchling from his mother. I asked if
daniel took dizzy to competitions and he said no, but several
chicken-people have said he could, Dizzy is that nice looking. I asked
if Dizzy goes to the vet and daniel said he's never taken him. Because
of all the industrialization around chickens daniel can buy feed for
Dizzy that has vitamins and vaccinations builtin. Daniel was very cool
and I watched him let several kids pet Dizzy, who is very well behaved
and calm. Odd fact, Dizzy has 5 toes, which is apparently unusual for
chickens but a trait of Silkies. Odd fact 2, Silkies don't taste good
so wouldn't make good eating.

Daniel and Dizzy+++ good karma to you.

No comments: