Saturday, March 18, 2006

Can you hear me now?

So, I've had the sk2 for 3 weeks or so and I'm not a big user of the
phone. I prefer to sms, IM, or email. So I had ordered dinner a couple
of times and had talked to my mom 3 days ago and she was having trouble
hearing me. Well, I had been wondering why I could barely hear people
when I had the sound turned all the way up. I figured the sk2 just had
a sucky phone feature like the csk, which, not being a big phone user, I
didn't care about.

Well, yesterday I called to make an oil appt and the guy was saying he
could hardly hear me. Apparently I pulled the phone away from my face
to fidget with something and noticed it seemed to be louder at the mouth
end. So I flipped it around fast and discovered I could hear perfectly
well and could be heard on the other end.

I had been talking into my new phone upside down for 3 weeks.

Yes, laugh it up. It'll happen to you one day.

What happened was they had reversed the set up from the csk but I hadn't
noticed it in the manual, which I did actually flip thru. Its counter
intuitive tho because now you dial and then have to flip the phone over
on its long end in order to talk, so the screen is upside down.

So anyway, I felt very special ed when I figured that out and laughed
and laughed.

No comments: