Friday, March 10, 2006

Pasha Cafe

Pasha Cafe
3815 Lee Highway,
Arlington, VA, 22207

Service: Always excellent. The Waitstaff is always happy to chat and
meet your needs.

Food: Good. It could be a little truer to its Mediteranian roots (which
would make it tastier) but this is just my preference. However I've
never not gone to Pasha when I was hungry.

Atmosphere: Nice. No blaring music. No screaming customers trying to be
heard over other customers. Its a small dining space and is very
comfortable whether at noon or 7pm.

New: Pasha To Go. Its the storefront that has opened next to Pasha.
They have items by the pound, fresh sandwich assembly, and sweet items
as well as coffee.

Price: Reasonable. I just had the falafel sandwich for lunch for $7.95
and the Mediteranian steak and cheese sandwich is $8.95. Dinners
are >$12. Pasha To Go is reasonable as well. The per pound price is
about $7-8 and I have a 3shot macchiato for slightly over $2.

It's a very nice local restaurant, if you haven't been, you should.

No comments: