I've really had a great Sunday and Monday. Today I slept in an hour and got to work at my usual time, had a nice day chugging through issues and fixing things. I left before I was exhausted and got home at 6:30pm and decided to go for a bike ride. That was a great idea! The weather was perfect for it and I went without my glasses because I was having a headache and had taken some aspirin before heading out. While I was riding my headache cleared up and I just biked leisurely along my normal route for a workout bike ride. Riding through the neighborhoods by my house usually takes an hour so it's a great route for me. I didn't push myself and work my legs to within an inch of life, instead I just biked like a manatee, slow and steady. :)
I got back feeling energized and relaxed and had a quick shower before I made dinner.
It's interesting to me that I ride my bike differently when I don't wear my glasses. It was alot more fun and I think it was because I couldn't see anything else so could only connect with my body, the vibration, my bike, and about 5 feet around me.
Sunday was a great day because I relaxed and had coffee at home with Kathy Griffin, then headed out to do the grocery shopping and put laundry in before I left. When I got back the laundry was moved to the dryer and I put the groceries away and rested for half an hour. Then it was back out to find a late lunch or early dinner and the place I wanted to go was closed and the other alternative only took cash, I don't carry cash, so I ended up riding around for awhile and wound up at Tandoori Nights. I had a great dinner there and wandered around in Barnes & Noble afterwards and then walked over to Boccato for gelato. I had Gran Limone with Strawberry Margarita, delicious!
Later I came home and ended up having a dinner of blueberries, pecans, and a slice of sweet potato pie. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment