As I was reading this I had mixed reactions. It is in bad form for him to have donated to a republican, but it is his money and he is certainly free to do it. He isn't necessarily self hating or regressive but may actually think other things, besides freedom and equality, that mccains platform is based on are important.
What I thought was hilarious was that politics were intruding into sluts and whores pursuit of cock and the thought that any of them would really care. I doubt the power bottoms on the site take their asses out of the air long enough to know what is going on around them, same with the meth addicts, if they aren't one in the same.
So, that having been the larger society view of the users of the site, I think it being coined as a gay issue is a misnomer. Its a sex issue, not gay. The website is for sex networking, not social networking as others where users have profiles and interact. All this hubbub is just because it's sex and people identify, justifiably so, strongly with it. Now add in that it is a gay sex site and you get the baggage of people who feel the slightest criticism of their behaviour is a denouncement of them as people and the incident flairs to life.
Manhunt Chairman Jonathan Crutchley Steps Down from Board
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment