I slept in til 11am and chatted online til 12:30pm, showered, put in a load of laundry, and went to mexicali blues for brunch, then came home and moved laundry to dryer and picked up my backpack and headed to the grocery. Picked up the ingredients for fatoosh for dinner this week. The plan is to make it fresh everynight with 1 cucumber, 3 roma tomato's, a thick slice of red onion, dash of dried mint, olive oil, and lemon juice. Ideally I would chop and combine and then go for a bike ride and come back once it had macerated, we'll see how that goes. I don't have many opportunities to go biking after I get home because I work late sometimes and am just tired when I get home.
After grocery shopping I picked up the laundry and folded half of it and left for an hour long bike ride around the neighborhoods and cemetery. It was a great afternoon for a ride and I had a nice time. :)
Now I'm going to go to Astor and get a steak and cheese sub and baklava. MMMMMMM :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment