You can't see the difference, but I can smell it. I think. I just put
down arm&hammer carpet pet odor powder, waited 30 mins, and vacuumed the
half of the available carpet I had covered. Also vacuumed the stairs
with the powder on them. I think that helped with the smell a lot.
The candles ( fresh linen and some mulled cider tea lights ) and febreze
sprayed in the air is helping too. I'm deploying more of the air
deoderizing weapons in my arsenal. I got some funky jar of gel and
matching bags of pearl beads from the container store, also got the
balls of charcoal, gotta find a place for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Cheap Trick! Instead of buying the arm and hammer pet or even the arm and hammer carpet fresh that the sell at higher prices just buy regular arm and hammer baking soda. Sprinkle it, leave for 30 minutes and it absorbs all odors and it dosnt leave any flowery smells or whatever fragrant you choose and its cheaper.
Post a Comment