Saturday, December 23, 2006

Kim & Scott's Stuffed Pretzel

I'm at barnes&nobles bookstore in clarendon, arlington, virginia. ( I
still can't fathom the addressing system at work in virginia. I'm told
I live in 'cherrydale' but its not a mailable address location, for that
I live in arlington. Then this area is called clarendon but that seems
more like a bleed from the name of the metro stop. Its so confusing.
In michigan when you say where you are its an actual mailable location,
like troy, romulus, novi, saline, or ann arbor. I hate virginia. )

The pretzel is large, shocker and large americano for scale, and semi
warm. They could have left it longer in the panini press to get the
filling really warm, that would have been nice. The pretzel dough, as
little of it as there is, was good but could have been a little tastier
and saltier. The filling was good, a typically delicious mix of
spinach, feta, and I think there was mozzerella in it too. It smelled
very good so that definitely made me want to eat it and it also looked
very tasty.

I would order it again and also try other flavors. I liked that it is
big enough to serve as a large snack or small meal and was yummy enough
to make me feel that I'd really had a good helping of good food.

No comments: