Sunday, September 07, 2008

Power Thirst?

I'm going to have to figure out what Power Thirst is now and why it's being made such intense fun of. My current guess is that isn't real and these are instead great takes on the bizarre energy drink craze and the whole Axe body spray thing. They seem like weird ways to feed young guys fantasies of being hypermasculine.

These aren't SFW btw.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey JMC, you are right... those videos are just parodies of the energy drink crazy. I drink some from time to time but still think they're funny.

My favorite is 6 Hour Power energy shots... have you ever had one? They come in 5 different flavors and are sugar/calorie free. Possibly the best part is that there's no crash after taking them. Check them out at www.6hrpower.com

By the way, I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. I work with 6HP so if you have any questions about their drink or would like to hear about their contest going on where you can win a PS3 or Xbox 360, just let me know.

bush said...

yes,It's pure axe body spray like thing.Energy drinks are always crazy.One of my friend said "energy drink + AXE works out very well .Funny guys & funny drinks