years and wanting one for the past few months. This is the Roomba 560
from iRobot, it was shipped from Indiana, through Kentucky, and into
Virginia.
These are unboxing photos obviously. I've run roomba twice now and it
is amazing. I love that it will run everyday when I'm not home and my
whole apartment, bathroom included, will be clean.
There has been a lot of plaster dust recently in my apartment because of
drywall/plaster/painting work going on in the house and I know its been
settling on my furniture, which I have to dust, and into the carpet.
When I emptied Roomba both times it ran tonight it was more than half
full, and half full the second time, of large debris and dust. (2
seperate areas in the debris bin)
I've set Roomba's schedule like this for no particular reason:
Monday 11am
Tuesday 12pm
Wednesday 1pm
Thursday 2pm
Friday 3pm
Saturday 3pm
Sunday 11am










No comments:
Post a Comment