Tuesday, October 23, 2007

And the sun sets..

..on the day I've been fired. According to everyone involved its a
friendly seperation, which is fine with me. Left early and am walking
through neighborhoods I haven't been in before around my house to center
myself and think.

This particular job sufficed to get me out of the crazy ex-housemate
house and into a cheaper and better house. Its also located in a better
place for my tastes.

So, the job I didn't care for got me into a better living situation.
Now the logic (?) goes that I'll find a better job match and finally be
at the mere 'normal' level of lifes enjoyment. Wishful thinking, I'm
sure, but its good for now.

So what jobs might I be interested in and suited for?
Bike messenger? ( I do love my bike )
Programmer of some kind? ( I like the logic and it seems a pretty
solitary occupation, being mental )
Network engineer? ( oddly this is still interesting to me. I should
probably clarify, WAN engineer )
Some kind of research or *gasp* bioinformatics job? ( wouldn't that
just be icing on this cake? )

1 comment:

AJ said...

My condolences and at the same time my congratulations. Here's to a new and improved much more betterer job!