Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Booty!

Wow. I was at subway and this lady was behind me in line and she was
being a little ugly to the indian guy behind the counter and when I
looked at her I saw a HUGE ass for how short she was. Then when she
got to the vegetable area she says 'lettuce. Oh, I don't want that much
lettuce.' Now, this subway is very stingy with their toppings so I
know there wasn't a lot of lettuce there to begin with. Maybe she
should eat a little more lettuce and avoid the meat and bread for
awhile. Plus it wouldn't hurt to not get bent when they're out of some
bread during lunch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»