Tuesday, December 09, 2008

GPS tracker and instamapper

There's a nifty application for the G1 called 'GPS Tracker' that is made by or works in conjunction with instamapper.com. It enables the GPS for the G1 and tracks your position and sends it to your account at instamapper every 1 minute or more frequently when you are moving faster than walking. It's neat because it let me see some of the range I cover just riding my bike for errands and how far I actually travel. I'll post all of my tracks here now and then add new ones as I make them.



GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com







GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com







GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com







GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com







GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com







GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com







GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com



No comments: