Thursday, November 13, 2008

I have a sickness

The germ train (Metro) has gotten me.  I have a cold or something.  Its very mild but I feel it with slightly swollen tonsils, general body ache, not weak but de-energized feeling, and warm flashes/very mild perspiration.

This started yesterday, or that's when I noticed.  There's also a sore muscle in the back of my neck on the left going down under my left shoulder blade.  I think its seperate from but aggravated by the cold.

I had been doing 40 pushups this week per day and yesterday was more difficult than I expected.  Now I think it was the weakness setting in.  I skipped pushups this morning and went to bed at 10pm last night, 2hrs earlier than usual.   I think if I sleep 8-10hrs per night for 2 more nights I should be fine.

No comments: