Monday, November 10, 2008

Earl's Sandwich

Earls Sandwich
2605 Wilson Blvd
Arlington, VA

Earls is located on Wilson Blvd between Clarendon and Courthouse. I had
ridden by it before and always meant to stop in but always forgot
because I'm rarely around for lunch. Today I was working from home and
remembered it so headed over and ordered the Chipotle Chicken sandwich
with a side of fries.

The sandwich came with the chicken breast flattened and cooked so it was
juicy and tender and bacon, cheese, and a chipotle salsa. It was very
tasty but I could have used a bit more kick to it, but it didn't detract
from how good the chicken and bacon were.

The french fries were fresh and good, nothing remarkable but just nice.

I'd like to go back and try a couple more things off the menu, there is
a salmon sandwich and the Arlingtonian. They also have a breakfast menu
I'd like to try.

No comments: